Pet Friendly , Beach Houses, Rural Cottages, Self Contained Accommodation
Margaret River Information
Margaret River is a small town in the south west of Western Australia, 300 kms from Perth, that is famous for its wines and surfing beaches. Vasse Felis, the first winery, was established by Dr Tom Cullity in 1967 and his reflections on this can be found on his website. A booming tourist industry has developed based around ecotourism, with pristine forrests, beaches, beautiful caves and adventure tours. Close to the towns of Augusta, Busselton, Yallingup, Dunsborough and Bunbury there are many activities for all groups.
Facilities in Margaret River include:
- Aquatic Centre,
- Tennis Club
- Golf Course 18 hole grass green golf course with a mulitude of kangaroos.
- numerous top class restaurants.
- Banks – Westpac, National, Bankwest, ANZ, Commonwealth Bank and Bendigo Bank (ATM only)
- ATM’s and EFTPOS
- Vast array of shopping.
- Five Primary Schools
- Margaret River Senior High School
- Margaret River Medical Centre – information on doctors and services available.
Clubs and Organisations
- Margaret River Chamber of Commerce
- Margaret River Rotary Directory
- Margaret River Bridge Club
- Friends of the Cape to Cape Walk
- Eagles Heritage – Margaret River – raptors and interactive displays.
- Margaret River Artisans – Artists and Galleries
Information Sites on Margaret River